Intermed was founded in 1993 as a Turkish air and marine forwarding company.
Intermed provides import and export air transportation, partial services, project transportation via most convenient routes, road and air transportation services.
INTERMED'S FIELD OF ACTIVITY
* Air transport
* Full and partial container shipments
* Freight forwarding services
* Logistic services, international transports
* Project and transit transports
* Documentation services
Intermed conducts its services on a solution minded approach in all the areas of business and offers business partnership to all it’s customers. Our vision is to provide best services to our partners with minimum transportation costs. Our mission is to satisfy our customers by providing the most convenient transportation cost and the best quality service.
Maintains strong information flow in order to follow up the status of the freight. Plans, organizes and reports every action in the “supply chain process” of finished goods from raw material production point to delivery to the ultimate buyer.
• To maintain service quality at its utmost
• To offer the most economic, fast and reliable customer-focused transport options
• To develop project and investments initiated by long-term business relations
• To provide accurate and timely information
• To upgrade service quality through latest technological tools, auto quality control at every step of the process, continuous on-the-job training
Intermed is a member of Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Transportation and Logistic Service Providers Association (UTIKAD), General Directorate of Civilian Aviation (SGM) and ISO 9001-2000 WSC (World Certification Services).